• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I been living under a rock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I been living under a rock?

Because Top Gear ROCKS! And I know im a little late on this one.
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Re: Have I been living under a rock?

LOL the guys on top gear are hilarious
    Addicted

Comment

I love Top Gear. The guys are hilarious, and the way they shoot their video is just awesome. I love their specials, too.

Colin
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I listen to Adam Carolla daily and he was shooting a pilot for a US version, but it didn't get picked up, Oh well. @ least I can order 9 seasons of the current one!
        "Every moment frontin and maxin
        Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
        "

Comment

I'm totally crazy about Top Gear.

I have all the episodes, plus memorabilia, T-shirts, calendars, mugs - you name it!

I'm also subscribed to Top Gear magazine which makes for a great read on the days I catch the train to work.

I was lucky enough to go to the filming of an episode of Top Gear Australia and had an absolute blast - even got my head on TV!

That Jeremy Clarkson is hillarious and his views on cars are just like my own.

I didn't think it was that big over in the US since he sure gives you guys and your cars a hard time. Then again, he's had a bit of a dig at our Aussie cars too. It's all in good fun I guess...
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I LOVE Top Gear. Use to watch it all online but the BBC put a stop to that, and they only broadcast shortened versions here on the BBC channel (and not even the most recent ones). Been thinking about just ordering them; one of my favorite shows since Stargate!

Comment

man the best part about top gear is when they have races between jeremy, hamond, james, and the stigg..i love the episode where jeremy was driving the speed boat, the stigg by train, and james by car, and who would get to the airport first..the races they set up are hilarious
              Addicted

Comment

I just finished watching the episode where the three raced from London to Oslo. Jeremy drove the Mercedes McClaren SLR while James and Richard took a plane and ferry. 1,300+ miles for Jeremy in the SLR. It was awesome, and the Mercedes was just mesmerizing.

Colin
                A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
                  I just finished watching the episode where the three raced from London to Oslo. Jeremy drove the Mercedes McClaren SLR while James and Richard took a plane and ferry. 1,300+ miles for Jeremy in the SLR. It was awesome, and the Mercedes was just mesmerizing.

Colin
                  LOL ! i remeber that episode too..jeremy and hamond go completely the wrong way lol
                  Addicted

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');