• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Products in Walmart - Los Angeles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Products in Walmart - Los Angeles?

Hi, I want to know the product availability of Ultimate Protectant in Los Angeles Walmart. I called them but they dont know anything about it. Thanks!

Re: 2010 Products in Walmart - Los Angeles?

I have tried Wal-mart, Pep Boys, Auto Zone, Kragen, Target, Lowes, and other random stores in the Los Angeles area and I cant for the life of me find any of the new 2010 products. Los Angeles is the second biggest city in America and I cant even buy Ultimate Wash and Wax in the city that I love

Oh well I guess I will just place an order through ADS.

Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!
    Drive her Fast but Wax her slow

Comment

Auto Detailing Solutions, or Detailing.com are fully stocked with the new 2010 products.
      Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

There is a big window when it comes to new products hitting store shelves primarily because each retailer decides when to reorganize their shelves and place new items. What you are seeing is no different than any other year. Most new items don't really start to trickle into the market until late Winter to early Spring. This means you will typically see new products show up on stores shelves anywhere between February and April.

For future reference, the Ultimate Protectant will be available through several of the large national auto parts chains. The Ultimate Wash & Wax will be similar with distribution at Wal-Mart also.
        Brian Hann
        Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
        Meguiar's Inc.
        Irvine, California
        bhann@meguiars.com
        (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Last night while in our local Wally-World, they had all the new consumer products except the ultimate protector ant.Will wait a little longer, I guess.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
            Last night while in our local Wally-World, they had all the new consumer products except the ultimate protector ant.Will wait a little longer, I guess.
            Wal-Mart is not currently buying Ultimate Protectant from us. This means you will not find this product at Wal-Mart in the foreseeable future. Advance Auto, AutoZone, O'Reilly's, or Pepboys are your best bet. Again, this doesn't mean this or any other new 2010 item is on their shelves at this time.
            Brian Hann
            Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
            Meguiar's Inc.
            Irvine, California
            bhann@meguiars.com
            (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');