• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxidation, scratches and swirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxidation, scratches and swirls

I just got me a PC for a nice price but now I need some stuff to use with it. I am going to order W-DAV99, which has a backing plate and 3 pads. I need something strong to remove the swirls and oxidation. I was thinking about #83 but am not sure what to use after that. Would it be somekinda polish? I will also be using this on another car with not as bad oxidation and swirls. This would be finished with tech wax.

What do you guys think I need?

Re: Oxidation, scratches and swirls

Originally posted by mustangless
    I just got me a PC for a nice price but now I need some stuff to use with it. I am going to order W-DAV99, which has a backing plate and 3 pads. I need something strong to remove the swirls and oxidation. I was thinking about #83 but am not sure what to use after that. Would it be somekinda polish? I will also be using this on another car with not as bad oxidation and swirls. This would be finished with tech wax.

What do you guys think I need?
    Start with the #83 Dual Action Cleaner Polish and follow this with the #80 Speed Glaze

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Will the #80 speed glaze remove old wax also? Or would I need to use #83 for it too?

Comment

Originally posted by mustangless
        Will the #80 speed glaze remove old wax also? Or would I need to use #83 for it too?
        Machine polishing with either the DACP or the SG will remove any old was.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');