• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    Anybody else getting this? I keep getting the error on every forum I visit on every machine I use (home desktop, laptop) when trying to post, reply to a post, or quote a post. If you re-click the Submit button a 2nd time, the post usually goes through.

I realized the one common denominator was my recent upgrade to Firefox 3.6. Did some searching and found the following:

Getting Security Token Errors when posting on forums.

Seems like the only available workarounds are to either re-click the submit button after the first try fails, or downgrade back to Firefox 3.57. I'm going to email their tech support and see if a patch is available

Re: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

We just bought a new laptop. Downloaded Firefox 3.6. Have not received that error message, yet. Thanks for the heads up.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Re: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

I have the same error on several forums I visit. I have learned to just hit the submit button a second time and it always goes through. Guess we can wait for 3.6.1.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');