• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autoglym HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Autoglym HD

Very nice write up.I just got my hd cleanser today.going to try it out this weekend.

Comment

Thats a good price, on special, we have it available for about $90
      http://www.photostand.co.za/images/u...hgf8neh0w8.jpg

Comment

It is uncommon for WalMart to have this product. Heck, WalMart sells everything you can image, anyways. LOL.

Comment

The Wal-Mart nearest me had it when I was there yesterday. I also thought it odd for a mass merchandiser to be carrying what seemed to be a boutique wax.

Comment

Checked everywhere in my local Wal mart today. Could not find it at all. Asked a clerk about it. Never heard of it. Well next week I will try another Wal- Mart.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
              Checked everywhere in my local Wal mart today. Could not find it at all. Asked a clerk about it. Never heard of it. Well next week I will try another Wal- Mart.

Some of the Wal-Mart stores won't start carrying the AG products until spring. They are suppose to start carrying more than just the wax, too. My Wal-Mart is so behind the times that they don't even have any of the new Meguiar's products yet. Geez. Get with the program for crying out loud!!

Colin
              A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
                Some of the Wal-Mart stores won't start carrying the AG products until spring. They are suppose to start carrying more than just the wax, too. My Wal-Mart is so behind the times that they don't even have any of the new Meguiar's products yet. Geez. Get with the program for crying out loud!!

Colin
                At least mine has the new products. The only exception is the ultimate protectorant. So I at least have that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                  At least mine has the new products. The only exception is the ultimate protectorant. So I at least have that. lol
                  I cannot find UP on any of my local stores.

Comment

Well, we went to a different Wal- Mart this afternoon. They had the kits. Yahoo.

Comment

I was thinking of buying this kit, however, the price was too much for me. So instead, I bought two can of Gold Class Carnauba Plus paste.

Comment

Coming from the UK, I have to say I am astounded at the price you guys might pay for this wax. Here, the RRP is about £40 ($60 ish), but it can be found on popular auction sites with a buy it now price of about £20 (so, $30) - that's the full wax kit. At that price, it's a steal. For comparison, a tin of Meguiars wax is around £15.

Autoglym are very much the legacy brand in the UK, along with Turtle Wax although Autoglym are marketed much more effectively and make a lot of their accolades, such as the Royal Appointment and preferred manufacturer of car car for Aston Martin, Jaguar and so on ...

Autoglym have made a number of positive advances in the last couple of years, bringing their product lines up to date with new trends in car care. The HD Cleanser and HD Wax, along with the pads are a really exciting move.

I know Meguiars' brand loyalty is very strong, but if you guys can get a hold of this wax I think you'll enjoy it.

Comment

HD Wax is excellent. Intense gloss and very good depth. Worth trying.
                          Paul Marmarinos
                          Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
                          "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Saw AG HD at Walmart about a week ago. Would love to try it, but I just can't get myself to do it yet. Gotta save up my $$ for Detailfest. Maybe next month.
                            Too much of a good thing is even better!

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                              I was thinking of buying this kit, however, the price was too much for me. So instead, I bought two can of Gold Class Carnauba Plus paste.
                              I would love to try the new GC wax, but I still have a barely used tin and about 2 1/2 bottles of liquid GC to go thru. I've decided to wax my car and my wife's car every other week.
                              Too much of a good thing is even better!

Comment

Originally posted by termigator69 View Post
                                I would love to try the new GC wax, but I still have a barely used tin and about 2 1/2 bottles of liquid GC to go thru. I've decided to wax my car and my wife's car every other week.
                                I have eight bottles of TechWax 2.0 and two cans of Gold Class CP. I use TechWax 2.0 as a base sealant then use GC CP as a topper.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');