• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I fell in love with HD 2:1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fell in love with HD 2:1

So i just ordered the sample of HD. I used it today 2 clean up my engine. Its amazing. Only took like 8 min!!!
    Process:
    Covered inportant parts
    Rinsed off with hose
    Spray with Purplr Power
    Let dwell for 3 min.
    Lightly scrubbed
    Rinsed
    Dryed with blowerd on a shop vac
    And finally misted HD 2:1 on engine and let dry......Here are some b4 and afters

Before:

Afters:

It was quick and easy

Re: I fell in love with HD 2:1

Looks nice!

Comment

Looks great. That is a clean engine. Way to go.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Prior to using HD I'd look at peoples pictures who said they just cleaned and sprayed HD on the parts of the vehicle, usually the engine. The engine would look like someone spent 5 hours detailing it. I found it hard to believe that they just sprayed the HD all over and left it. But then _I_ tried it. Yup, that is all it takes and it looks just that good!

While it picks up a little dust, the detail looks really does last. I wipe down the areas I can get at quickly to remove excess product and this seems to help keep the dirt and dust from building up quickly.

Comment

I bought a gallon of HD, I use it on the wheel wells and black exterior trim. I can't wait to try it on my engine bay!!
            www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Nice! 4:1 is also nice, and my absolute favorite.
              Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

I've done two engine bays now with HD @ 2:1, and the outcome is amazing!

I spray it on, wait 10-15 minutes, then go back and wipe everything down with a MF towel. It gets rid of the residue and just leaves a perfect, 'brand new' look.
                www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Gotta love HD, it's very versatile. I use it at 3:1 on the wells and engine.

Comment

Hyperdressing at 2:1

Nick
                    Tucker's Detailing Services
                    815-954-0773
                    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

where can i buy this stuff and wut does HD stand for. sorry, im new. but i would love tp see my engine looking new like that, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jb2_328i View Post
                        where can i buy this stuff and wut does HD stand for. sorry, im new. but i would love tp see my engine looking new like that, thanks.
                        Meguiar's Hyper Dressing. You can use Megs dealer locator to see if their is a seller near you (call 1st) or you can order it online.

You will notice the price of a gallon but keep in mind... people mix it at least 2:1 and often 3:1 or 4:1. So one gallon could easily make 3 gallons of product.

Comment

thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');