• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Degreaser and APC+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Degreaser and APC+?

I have a gallon of APC+ already. It just came last week, and I haven't used it yet, so I don't know if it will suffice, or if I'll want a little more degreasing power for engines and wheelwells. Am I also going to want some SD?

Re: Super Degreaser and APC+?

Depends how bad things are.

APC+ can certainly do a lot, esp wheelwells, tires, etc. No reaon not to try it first.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Since you already have it. Go with the apc+ first. Remember you can adjust the levels of concentrate. From 10:1 all the way to 4:1. You just might need a stronger batch.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

APC+ should plenty suffice for wheel wells. Engines are too hard to generalize, but as long as they aren't covered in oil and grease, APC+ should be fine as well. That's what I use on my engines.

Comment

Most of the plastic covers on the top of engines will only need APC, usually the engine block and around the firewall will be where the really nasty stuff hides. May need the Super Degreaser there.

Comment

I just received the Professional Sampler Kit from ADS - I was wondering the same thing. I have yet to detail the engine bay due to the temperature and weather outside. Hope to try it out soon! Let me know how yours goes!
            -----

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');