• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

right order? let me know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: right order? let me know

i do have pics, the hello kitty badge says sti on it and i thought it was just funny,

so i took out 135, i figured LAST TOUCH would be more suitable considering you get the same amount for 7 dollars less, and it has more uses as well. i dont think 135 and last touch will have THAT big of a difference in shine, i have a tough enough time between UQD and QD already!

so this was my final purchase

1 gallon of m26 to wax every month
    64 oz of m21 to seal every 6 months
    64 oz of m07 to polish every 6 months
    1 bottle swirx to use every 6 months
    1 bottle of UC to use when needed every 6 months
    blue mild clay
    2 grit gaurds

1 gallon 140-the window cleaner
    1 gallon 120 wheel cleaner
    1 gallon of LAST TOUCH
    6 foam pads
    seperate spraying bottles for each

totalled out to be 215 dollars shipped to my house

now all i need to buy is car wash soap, ill just buy gold class from autozone.

what are your recomendations for the black trim outside my car, like the black gaurd behind the hood infront of the front window? i was going with black wow but decided to just switch with all meguires stuff.

Comment

are you talking about the windsheild cowl ? there are plenty of meguiars products that work that...there is M40, All season Dressing, Water Based Dressing, Gold Class trim Detailer, Accent Dressing, supreme shine protecant, natural shine protecant. ultimate protecant.they all leave different looks. its all up to you.
      Addicted

Comment

hmmmm in terms of longest lasting, what do you prefer? im sure they all give me a nice black look, i put armor all every car wash to keep it black otherwise it has a faded grey to it.

Comment

Ultimate protectant or all season dressing
          Addicted

Comment

sounds like a plan! cant wait to go home its gonna be like christmas!

Comment

believe me, i know..i once spent $317 in one order..that was a heck of a lot of products to store
              Addicted

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');