• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colored Foamm??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colored Foamm??

Hello MOL,

i had a wild idea about a foam gun i ordered it should be here this week, because the trip from Auto geek to chile is looonnnnngggg...

well my idea was to change the color of the foam, could this be done to change the "snow" from white to lets say green red or blue?

Before:

could look like this (but in individual colors) ?

now could that be done using colored pigments?? like food coloring? iam trying this as soon as my foamgun gets here, its just for a wow factor hehehe...
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Colored Foamm??

I think food coloring could stain paint, possibly other parts.
    There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

Autobrite is coming with colored foam for the foam gun.
      If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
      hire an amateur first.
      King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
        hire an amateur first.
        King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

I would not try the food dye. Let the chemist come out with a safe color additive. Sounds like it would be fun.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');