• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT and Deep crystal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT and Deep crystal?

Hello All'

I currently use deep crystal car wash and nxt wax. When i finally get thru my bottle of wash would my wax be better served by using nxt wash instead??

Thanks for the help
    Jeff

Re: NXT and Deep crystal?

It's all a matter of preference. Each soap has it's own characteristics, i.e., scent, cleaning ability, lubricity, sudsing etc. You just need to try them and be your own judge!
    There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

Should not make a difference. I happen to use GC car wash and GC wax but thats only because those are my two favorite products. You would be able to use Deep Crystal with NXT wax with no problem at all. Just because both products say NXT does not necessarily mean that they need to be used together. I would wait to see though if one of the Mike's could answer this compatibility question.
      Tedrow's Detailing
      845-642-1698
      Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Yeah, if your car stays in pretty good shape, Gold Class is pretty top of the line.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

If you are on a budget, Deep Crystal is great! I always have a bottle of it around. Gold Class has been my favorite for years though. It's all preference.

Comment

Gold class sounds good to me then . I'll try it next

Comment

I bet you will not turn back. Gold Class is great stuff. I was pleasantly surprised when I started to use it, 5 years ago. Could not believe car wash soaps could be so different.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

I've used handful of different washes and I keep going back to the GC wash. It's one that will stay in the arsenal for a long time.

Comment

I use Deep Crystal car wash on wheels and tires as well as wheelwells.
                  Nick
                  Tucker's Detailing Services
                  815-954-0773
                  2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');