• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Maryland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Maryland?

Anyone in the Baltimore County area or nearby?

Re: Baltimore Maryland?

I have a SUV that has a bunch of scratches and is in need of some help. The dealer had it detailed before purchase but made it worse. I'm looking for someone in the area (1hr away max) that is reputable and knows what they are doing.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Comment

I would say it depends on how bad the scratches are. You may have to go the route of a good body shop. RICHARDS AUTO BODY has a good rep.
      they are in Towson MD.
      There is a detail shop in Cockeysville MD called DIAMOND DETAILING.
      There is a lot of high end cars in this area Porches,Mercedes,BMW, etc. I would guess they are ok,but dont know anything about them.
      I detail my own vehicles with mainly all MEGUIARS products either by hand or using a G110 Dual action .
      Good luck, I hope this helps !

Comment

Originally posted by hemi View Post
        I would say it depends on how bad the scratches are. You may have to go the route of a good body shop. RICHARDS AUTO BODY has a good rep.
        they are in Towson MD.
        There is a detail shop in Cockeysville MD called DIAMOND DETAILING.
        There is a lot of high end cars in this area Porches,Mercedes,BMW, etc. I would guess they are ok,but dont know anything about them.
        I detail my own vehicles with mainly all MEGUIARS products either by hand or using a G110 Dual action .
        Good luck, I hope this helps !
        Thanks for the reply. That is the area I am in and have been forever. I was hoping to find someone that actually has used one of the local details shops. Diamond seems to do a ton of high end cars, I have been by there and there were Lambo's and Ferrari's on their lot. I may give them a shot before I go the body shop route. I just don't want to drop $3K - $4K on a new paint job.

Comment

Talk to Fred, he's in Millersville:

Or Jed at Auto Image in Annapolis, 410-280-1333 800-932-5285

both do great work!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegs View Post
            I've been checking them out for a while now... Sounds like they're the one stop shop!
            Does anyone on here have first hand experience with them?
            Currently Driving: Chrysler Crossfire

Comment

I was just there, he's getting ready to expand, does a great job.
              Tell him Jerry sent you.

Comment

i am in the reisterstown area. i have been only meguiars for 12 years,attend advanced classes at least once per year and have hosted mike phillips at my shop. i am also friends with the national surface finishing consultant for meguiars,rod kraft. if you need references please call me. i also take care of a couple of multi million dollar collections,and have alot of experience in repairing the work of others.
                please feel free to call
                mike lambert
                the shine shop
                410-833-1632
                theshineshopautodetailing.com

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');