• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

posting photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting photos

im looking to post photos of the jobs i did on some trucks. how can i post photos in the actual thread?

Re: posting photos

I was going to tell you to add the pics to your gallery but it's telling me my pics were uploaded when in fact their not. Is there a problem with uploading pics right now admin?

Look here also:
    Professional Automotive Reconditioning Services
    "You scuff it-I buff it!"

Comment

yea i tried that while ago. nothing was uploaded to my album

Comment

when i go to the gallery it doesnt say that im logged in? is there a problem with that

Comment

Yes. If you aren't logged in, it can't upload the photos to your account.
          Here's a How-To I did. It's with the new forum format as well: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24941

Comment

Still not working for me. I don't get it. I downloaded 6 pics of "before" pics and it worked fine. Tryed some "after" pics and it just won't work. It says they are now downloaded but when I go to my gallery the pics are not there. Any ideas???

Comment

What's the file size? I've forgotten to resize them so they are too big. It will go through the upload page and everything, then they just won't be there.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                What's the file size? I've forgotten to resize them so they are too big. It will go through the upload page and everything, then they just won't be there.
                2.61mb..too big?? Ok I think I just answered my own question lol. Used two diff cams for the pics.
                Thanks

Comment

Thanks roushstage2. Thats what the problem was...file too big.

Comment

No problem!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');