• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings From Sunny Toronto Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings From Sunny Toronto Canada!

Hi All
    I'm writing this from my iPod so I hope I type this without too many mistakes. Anyhow, I'm Car crazy and I love washing/waxing/polishing my 6 cars. I've been detailing for well over 30 years, only as an amatuer though. I'm very interested in discovering new products and techniques to improve my work. I think I'm in the right spot!!
    Cheers.

Re: Greetings From Sunny Toronto Canada!

Welcome! There are plenty of other car crazies here, and lots of great car care info!

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

You are in the right place!

Andy M.
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Hello and welcome to MOL. I have spent some time in Toronto and a few other places in Ontario. It is absolutley beautiful up there in the summer.
        Tracy
        765-413-7547
        Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

Welcome to MOL! I used to live in Toronto! lol I moved down to Texas, oh..15 years ago lol
          2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
          Black Obsidian

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Great site. I can see I'm gonna have some fun here!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');