• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the G-100 the same as PC7424?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the G-100 the same as PC7424?

Newbie here...Was doing some searching for a dual action polisher and was about to buy the PC7424. What is the difference between the G-100 and the PC7424?

Thanks,
    Dgold2

Re: Is the G-100 the same as PC7424?

Originally posted by dgold2
    Newbie here...Was doing some searching for a dual action polisher and was about to buy the PC7424. What is the difference between the G-100 and the PC7424?

Thanks,
    Dgold2
    The tools are identical except Meguiar's G-100a comes with a lifetime warranty and the Porter Cable sold by Lowe's and other discounters comes with a 90 day warranty.

Our G-100a promotion also comes with a Velcro backing plate and one W-8006 foam polishing pad.

Of course Meguiar's also offers excellent support for enthusiasts by way of our Customer Care Hotline 1-800-347-5700 and this online forum.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

After reading Mike's post, this came to mind

We at Meguiar's don't make your polisher, we make it better

(sorry a BASF commercial rip-off)

Comment

Originally posted by trubluscrew
        After reading Mike's post, this came to mind

We at Meguiar's don't make your polisher, we make it better

(sorry a BASF commercial rip-off)
        That really sums it up. When my 7424 eventually goes, I am going to get a g-100 just for the lifetime warranty.

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for the information. I know that I will be receiving a late Christmas gift this year......know what I mean.

I have been doing paint and body work for nearly 20 years and I don't know how I ever missed this site.

The only problem I have now is I will never get done reading all the wonderful information that is on this site.

Thanks again!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');