• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner tip

In the past I had been using applicator pads either microfiber or foam to apply the GC but today for whatever reason I used a microfiber towel on my steering wheel and had an epiphany.

You see, on my steering wheel the leather by the stitching had discolored to a lighter black or dark grayish color. However, with the microfiber towel and using my index finger and some decent rubbing power I was able to bring back all of the richness. I had never been able to do this with an applicator pad so I couldn't apply as much direct pressure to the specific areas.

Hope this can help someone!

Andy

Re: Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner tip

yup.... I always use a cheap microfibre for the interior... its a waste to use a quality MF
    Ganesa,
    Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Re: Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner tip

Originally posted by Ganesa View Post
      yup.... I always use a cheap microfibre for the interior... its a waste to use a quality MF
      Yeah, this one had fallen on the floor so I didn't want to take a chance on the paint, but, for the interior it's perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');