• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engine Dressing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Engine Dressing?

Originally posted by akimel View Post
    Okay, I just got off the phone for the second time with the CD-2 Hot Line. The lady told me that the CD-2 Engine Detailer is not available. Here's the CD-2 phone number: (312) 649-2708. Perhaps others can call and see what answer they get.
    That's the same number I called (that Turtle Wax gave me via email) just yesterday minutes before my post and I too spoke to a woman but I can't remember her name.

That indeed is the customer support line for the Marvel/CD2 product line. I even went to their site and was able to ad CD-2 to my shopping cart for $7 a can. Seems like we can't get a straight answer.

Comment

Originally posted by akimel View Post
      Okay, I just got off the phone for the second time with the CD-2 Hot Line. The lady told me that the CD-2 Engine Detailer is not available. Here's the CD-2 phone number: (312) 649-2708. Perhaps others can call and see what answer they get.

I just called again (312) 649-2708 and spoke do a different woman from yesterday to try and put these rumors to rest. I was told the same thing as I was told yesterday. It is CD-2 Engine Detailer IS still availabe. It is NOT discontinued and they have no knowledge or notes of any future plans to discontinue it. I even had her verify this with a supervisor once again.

Are you giving them the right stock number? The stock number on the back of my cans of CD-2 are 4516.

But the stock number on their site for CD-2 Engine Detailer are 4516-6 and 45166.

Comment

I wonder how many engines a can of CD-2 can dress?

Hyperdressing is all I use for engines though. I use it at 2:1.

Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
          I wonder how many engines a can of CD-2 can dress?
          I did probably close to a dozen with my last can. You can control the gloss by how much and from how far away you spray. I like the aerosol can better than a trigger spray.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');