• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, from Oklahoma

I have moved back to Oklahoma after 50 years (I left when I was 20).
    Thru a trial & error process I happened on Meguiars about 10 years ago I faithfully follow their process. Nothing but Meguiars goes on my pickup.

a few years ago I traded my well kept S10 for my Ram 1500. A older gentlemen came up next to my S10 and said that is a nice truck, new isn't it. I told him thanks for the compliment but the truck is 7 years old and I'am trading it in for a Ram 1500.

Many compliments have come my way since I started my Meguiars process for washing, cleaning, detailing, and cleaning the inside.

One more story, while in California I was getting out of my S10 and a Ford pickup parked next to me, I told the driver that it looked very good what do you use, he said my truck also looked very good what did I use ?

So I swear by Meguiars.

Thanks for your attention.

Arthur H

Re: Hi, from Oklahoma

Hello and welcome to mol.

Great stories. Thanks for sharing.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

What it do?

Comment

Hi and welcome!
        There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');