• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach...

Mods: Didn't know where to post this, so do with it as you wish.

The Barrett-Jackson 2010 Palm Beach Auction starts on Thursday, April 1st.

As the days go on, the caliber of vehicles improves. You'll enjoy drooling over some of the finest detailing in the world.

P.S. It's a whole lot easier to Tivo or DVR it so you can blow through the commercials and cars of little interest...

ENJOY!
    "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
    BOB

Re: Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach...

I just watched this. A 06 mustang GT went for 109,000 bucks. Amazing! But yeah I kept seeing the meguiar's tent and I just wanted to fly over to florida just to hang out over there. Some of the black cars looked amazing!

Comment

I agree using the dvr is the way to go. Always interesting.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

has any ever noticed that a lot of cars have swirls, i find myself watching the auction and as the car rolls up watching where the lights reflect on the paint and 9 times out of 10 the car has swirls

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');