• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello, newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, newbie here

hello everyone, i just signed up today and i love this forum..what i love the best is that i just found out the Meguiar's car detail 101 classes are just down the street from where i live in Irvine. i already signed up for their next classes on 4/10. im really excited to learn from them. i just got my 2009 Civic Si FA5 rallye Red and i just want to use the right products and learn how too use them, this class should be fun and helpful. once i learn from the classes, i will pass the knowledge on to you guys if you need help in the future. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Robert-mprcfa5

Re: hello, newbie here

Welcome to MOL!

Thats great to know you have the opportunity to assist to one of the classes.
    Hope you really learn a lot from it and continue to use the techniques you'll learn for you and for your customers.

Im here for any questions you may have,

!

Best regards,

Ryan
    Ryan's Auto Detailing, S.A
    Mobile Auto Detailing Company.
    Dominican Republic.

Passion for Detailing, do it with love.

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to MOL!
        There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

thank you all for your welcomes!!!
          Regards,
          Robert-mprcfa5

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');