• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pics

Hello,
    I want to do a review of Ult. Wash and Wax but I can't figure out how to add pictures to my post from my hard drive. I think it will be helpful to see before and after pics. Can someone give me a few tips?

Thanks

Re: Posting Pics

At the top of this page, or any of the pages, click "Gallery". When the next page loads, click on the "Upload Photos" button on the far right of the red bar under the bar that has the "Gallery" button you clicked. Use this page to browse your hard drive for the pictures you want to upload.

Make sure your pictures are no bigger than 800x600. If they are, resize them. Otherwise your pictures will be way too big to properly view and it will make your posts a pain to read.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Read this thread that Tyler did a while back. It has helped a lot of people
      How to upload and insert an image into your posts

Comment

Originally posted by yalerd View Post
        Read this thread that Tyler did a while back. It has helped a lot of people
        How to upload and insert an image into your posts

Nice, Yalerd. I forgot to add the part about inserting the photo into the post. Oops.

Colin
        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Nice post. This is a great work.
          350-001 , SY0-201 , 70-662 , 000-106

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');