• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Soap Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Soap Discontinued?

Sorry if I look like a true noob on this (well, I kind of am) but I have been looking around on the forums and did not see that Super Soap was discontinued, yet it is not listed on meguiars.com. Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance!
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Re: Super Soap Discontinued?

I don't know if it's discontinued. ADS still carries it.

Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Super Soap is not discontinued. It is a "Limited Dist" item that is only sold through specialized Detailer Distributors...

I would suggest doing a search online to find the best source for purchasing it.

Some others may also chime in with where they like to buy it from
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

I saw that but Megs does not have it on their website so I am wondering.
        Tedrow's Detailing
        845-642-1698

Comment

Sorry Mike, you beat me.
          Tedrow's Detailing
          845-642-1698

Comment

Originally posted by coopers23 View Post
            I saw that but Megs does not have it on their website so I am wondering.
            Just because the Meguairs site does not have an item on their page does not mean it has been discontinued. There are several items missing on the site but they are still being produced and sold.

Even if it was so plenty of people will still have them in stock. DC1 was discontinued but I still see it on the shelves.
            Alan T.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
              Super Soap is not discontinued. It is a "Limited Dist" item that is only sold through specialized Detailer Distributors...

I would suggest doing a search online to find the best source for purchasing it.

Some others may also chime in with where they like to buy it from
              This is true. I've talked to the manager of Las Vegas Car Care, he said only main distributors get Super Soap, like them. I can buy it for $16.99 for the first gallon, and after that I only pay $6.99 for a gallon REFILL.

Also, I noticed that they sell WATER-BASED DRESSING. It's white, I have not seen this before.

Comment

Is APC+ also a limited distribution item? I didn't see it in the professional catalog or Meguiars site and now my distributor recently told me it has been discontinued.

I do however see it available from other locations. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Comment

To tell you guys the truth, I never knew that Super Soap is made by Meguiar's. Not until two months ago. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveM View Post
                    Is APC+ also a limited distribution item? I didn't see it in the professional catalog or Meguiars site and now my distributor recently told me it has been discontinued.

I do however see it available from other locations. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
                    Yes, I believe it is.
                    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Super Soap, APC+, Water Based Dressing and one other, IIRC, are all limited-distribution products.

Just because a certain store, for instance, stops carry "Product X," doesn't mean it has been discontinued either. That is another common situation that worries people.

Comment

My local detailer shop (Las Vegas Car Care) carries all these: Super Soap, APC+ and Water-Based Dressing.

Comment

What does Super Soap smell like? Does it smell like UQW, cherry-scented?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');