• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes another flyer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes another flyer thread

So I have been doing research on this site about flyers and even though I have collected a lot of information, I still would like to see some examples. I just would like to see some of your flyers just to get the creative jucies flowing. I am thinking of posting up prices on mine, but only have it saying "such and such package starting at...". And then after that my information. So if anyone will post some of their flyers up that would be great. Thanks!

Re: Yes another flyer thread

Here's some of my ads: (Sorry some are old and reflect old pricing)

Print Ads:

Thank You Card:

I print one of these and place it in each car I detail:

This is going out to previous customers:

Previous Email Ads:

Sorry for the mass of ads! Especially since some were old and not with our current style.
    www.idetailautopros.com
    iDetail Professional Automotive Detailing

Comment

Oops forgot this:

Zscaler makes the internet safe for businesses by protecting their employees from malware, viruses, and other security threats.

That's the new customer packet I pass out to all future clients.
      www.idetailautopros.com

Comment

Wow thanks man that really gave me some ideas. Ill be taking some lics this weekend and see what i can do. Thanks for the help. Much apreciated.

Comment

just a word of advice, make sure you get permission to use company's logos on any and all advertisements... There's a thread on here about it as well. Usually not a big deal, the company will make you sign a waiver.

Rafal

PS. Here you go http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...highlight=Logo

Comment

Don't worry, the ad with the logos never actually went out.... However I did contact Michael about using the logo...
            www.idetailautopros.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');