• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackmagic wheel polishing tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmagic wheel polishing tool

Who has used one and what's your opionion.

I bought one the other day because of the fiber material.

Thought that it would be better for the cutting/cleaning step then move on to the foam ball for the final polishing step, What do you guys think.

Getting ready to do a set of chevy rims and try my idea out maybe post my outcome up?
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Re: Blackmagic wheel polishing tool

I've thought the material might work better as well. I've just never bought one because I have a large and a small Powerball. Being a bit of a metal polishing guy myself, lemme know how it works!

Comment

I think the material will work fine. Never tried one. I also have the mini power ball.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I got one for my birthday, haven't used it yet though.

Keep us posted Daniel!

I'll let you know when I use mine, it needs to quit snowing in my area!

Today it's sunny and I have to work and on my days off, the weather stinks!
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Very interesting! I've been using the Mothers PowerCone for wheels with excellent luck.

Comment

Well used it a couple times now and think it's alright for hard to reach area's like this, on my old space saver spare aluminum rim from one of my old mustangs.I've polished it up so I can put on e-bay.

As you can see I didn't go for no show job (left the scratches, didn't fell like no 4 to 5 hour sanding and polishing job) just used nxt all metal polysh along with the black magic wheel polishing tool for the hard to reach area like down around were the valve steam is and all around the rim.

Then finished up with the mothers power ball again with the nxt all metal polysh with 3 applications and on the last application I lightened up on the pressure so as not to have polishing markes.

Here it is with all the taped removed and finished.

Just thought I would show this pic, I've used alot of metal polishes over the years and still start with the more expensive types of metal polishes but find that the nxt all metal polysh is by far the best polish when I want the best shine and easiest to apply by hand or machine.

But on a side note the black magic wheel polshing tool is nice to have around but for the cleaning/cutting step I'm going to buy the flitz ball for the better cloth material.
            ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
            You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
            Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');