• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car cover question. please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car cover question. please.

Hi everyone, im new to this forum. I bought a car cover recently. I put the cover on last night, knowing that there was supposed to be a big blizzard (high wind, snow, ice rain.) I came out in the morning to find my car half uncovered and a light amount of snow and ice on the hood of the car. Yes, I was an idiot and didnt tie the cover onto the car. So after putting the cover back on properly and tied it up, im wondering to myself if the snow/ice under the cover are going to damage the paint on my car ? (I dont drive the car if it is snowing btw.)

Re: Car cover question. please.

First off welcome to MOL! Second no, it will not hurt the paint on your car. Snow and ice will not hurt the paint. With the way it sounds, is that you take very good care of your car, so a little snow and ice will not hurt it. My wife and I's cars sit out all year round and have snow and ice and all the other fun stuff that comes with living in the country.
    Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

thanks, yea i was just a lil worried about it. nice impala man! the car i drive is a 1969 impala. its my baby, i love it. thats a 1964 that you have?

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy View Post
        My wife and I's cars sit out all year round and have snow and ice and all the other fun stuff that comes with living in the country.
        I just moved up here to North Carolina from Florida, in Florida it seemed all I had to worry about was the rain and birds pooping on my car, BUT up here its Snow, Ice, Hail, Freezing temps, Frost, Dirt, Pollen, and the list goes on and on, Its Beautiful here, BUT man, its REALLY hard to keep a car clean for more than an hour

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.

You should be okay. Nothing to worry about.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');