• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at a used 6x12 enclosed trailer how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at a used 6x12 enclosed trailer how much?

I know someone here must have some experience in this so... I am Looking at a used 6x12 enclosed trailer how much should it cost? not to sure on the brand but it has the double rear doors (not the ramp) and one side door, single axle will have new tires. the guy who owns it used it for storage only its a 1999 with only 50 miles, been sitting under a roof in Texas and he is bringing it to Iowa. It was around 2500 new he wants 1500 now.

what do you guys think?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

I was shopping for one this past weekend. A new one at Lowes with few options I think was 2,699. A 5x10 was 1,899. So yes I think this is a good deal for a 6x12. Congrats and good luck.

I haven't had too good of luck locating a used one around here yet. I'll keep looking.

Comment

Hey Man you have to br careful !!! the guy have rusting springs and a lot af rock pits. I the guy said it had only 50 miles but the were it has would be more accurate! I just purchased a trailer and I was more intent on the size of the axle and how many rock pits it had.
      Jeff Burrows
      JB's Executive Detailing "Protecting your investment"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');