• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dilution Ratios of SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilution Ratios of SD

Would a dilution ratio of 10:1 for SD be strong enough to handle moderately dirty tires? I would think that it would but I want to make sure.

When would you use the 4:1 ratio? That seems like it would be for heavily soiled engines and such but I want to make sure.
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Re: Dilution Ratios of SD

You can always try 10:1, and if for some reason it doesn't work, add a bit more concentrated SD to it and try again. It's hard to say a certain dilution of a product will for sure work on ________. That being said, I think SD at 10:1 should work fine for your "moderately" dirty tires. Just make sure you wet the wheel and surrounding body panels well, maybe even putting some soapy water on them too (I do that on my Mustang to be extra safe; I think Tim gave me that tip).

Comment

Re: Dilution Ratios of SD

How to properly dilute Meguiar's Detailer Line products

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');