• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 SS Microfibers for $13 plus 4.25 shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 SS Microfibers for $13 plus 4.25 shipping

I ordered a dozen Supreme Shine microfibers from this Amazon store for 17.95 (3.25 each plus 4.95 total shipping), and they came in the mail today.

I half expected I would get 4 single packs instead of 3 packs, but I got them all, and the price is still there, so it must not be a mistake. I guess they are just clearing them out.

Thought I would pass on the deal.

Re: 12 SS Microfibers for $13 plus 4.25 shipping

thanks for the info...... Just placed my order as well!

Comment

thanks for the info, ordered as well!!

Comment

Ordered a dozen here as well. Someone should be getting a commission on this!

Comment

just placed an order for dozen myself thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Looks like they just went up to 6.50...glad I bought my 15 before the price increase!

Comment

I just got mine today. I'm not very pleased with them.

Comment

They measure 30 1/2'' x 27'' corner to corner. These things are very much out of square. They can't be properly folded. They are no more plush than the MF's I got at Wally World. The SS towels are ok, except that they are waaay out of square. I saw this thread, so I thought I would see what the hype was all about. When I look at them, the word quality does not enter my mind.

I expected more from a car care company such as Meguiars. Pics will follow tomorrow.

Comment

Interested in seeing the pics. How bad can they be?
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobie View Post
                    They measure 30 1/2'' x 27'' corner to corner. These things are very much out of square. They can't be properly folded. They are no more plush than the MF's I got at Wally World. The SS towels are ok, except that they are waaay out of square. I saw this thread, so I thought I would see what the hype was all about. When I look at them, the word quality does not enter my mind.

I expected more from a car care company such as Meguiars. Pics will follow tomorrow.
                    As I recall, the detailing microfibers that Wal-Mart sells are by no means inexpensive. They looked like good quality, but I couldn't judge the quality for detailing purposes without testing it to see how well and how quickly it absorbs liquid. I might buy them if I needed something faster than I could get by mail order.

I just grabbed an SS at random that has been washed. Mine measures 27-1/2 by 27-3/4 on the diagonals. I don't know if it will make a difference for you if you wash them. I folded all of mine and didn't notice that problem. You may have just gotten a few that were bad. Are all 12 of them like that?

Comment

I realize this is a brand specific forum, so for now, lets forget about Wally World

Check this thread http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...121#post405121

Comment

Originally posted by Mary S View Post

I just grabbed an SS at random that has been washed. Mine measures 27-1/2 by 27-3/4 on the diagonals.

That is very much acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');