• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom's 2001 Mazda Tribute After Full Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom's 2001 Mazda Tribute After Full Detail

Due to the pollen flying around in the air nowadays in the spring time, my mom's car was covered in it. Having just rinsed the car off, I felt the surface and discovered it needed to be clayed. Well, one thing led to another, and this is the end result.

The products used are as follows:

-NXT Car Wash

-Smooth Surface Clay Kit

-SwirlX

-NXT Tech Wax 2.0

-Gold Class Endurance Tire Gel

-Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner

-Gold Class Leather Cleaner/ Conditioner (spray)

-BRAND NEW Ultimate Protectant (Dash and Trim)

-Ultimate Compound (headlights)

Enjoy the photos everyone!
    "When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
    When Barry gives you Meguiar's, you get one HECK OF A SHINE!"

Re: Mom's 2001 Mazda Tribute After Full Detail

We could enjoy the photos better if they looked like this:

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

When you go to your gallery, click the picture you want to post. On the large picture that comes up, right click that one, click "properties" and copy the address. That's the one you want to paste into your post.

Colin
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Your Mazda looks great.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

For those of you who want an up close and personal view (with commentary), check out the video of the 2001 Tribute right after I detailed it. Showing off the exterior, interior, starting it up, and an update on the mileage. Tell me what you guys think, and yes this video is mine, and that is my user name on Youtube.

This detail took me 4 1/2 hours to complete! My mom's Tribute recieved the following treatments:Full Wash (Meguiars NXT Car Wash Solution)Full Clay Bar (Megu...

Enjoy it everyone, and if the link doesn't work, then go to Youtube, type in GrandPrixGTP02 and search for "2001 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 AFTER FULL MEGUIAR'S DETAIL".

Have a good one everyone!

Comment

Awesome job! I bet your mom was stoked.......nice youtube video that you uploaded as well....
            David M. Sylican
            Innovative Detailing
            Headlight Lens Restoral
            Detailing Caddy
            Join us on Facebook

Comment

My mom was pretty stoked about it being that clean. We took it out that night, and it just shone in the night time. I wish I had brought my camera for that, but i didn't so I didn't get any pictures.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');