• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Towel from stocktowelsnow arrived today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Towel from stocktowelsnow arrived today

I ordered it this past weekend and it came in today. Initial thoughts out of the plastic were not all that bad. I had just come in from working outside and washed my hands before I touched it. It was obviously grabby, but was very soft also. Its not super thick, but reminds me a lot of CG Super Towel or Justin's Ultra Premium which is what the yellow towel is in the picture below. I washed it real quick to see if it fluffed up after wash and it did. Silk banding is nice, as is the towel overall. I probably paid way to much for one towel, but I didn't want 3 or a dozen and not end up liking them. Would I order more??? If anything a dozen would make nice interior dash/door towels, but I will decide after I use it for qd or Opt spray wax.

Obviously folded in half, then half again:

This is the short nap weave, this is the best pic my P&S will take:

This is the long nap side:

Next to an Ultra Premium from Justin:

Buy at your own risk, I am not a know it all of towels so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Re: Super Towel from stocktowelsnow arrived today

Looks like a very good towel.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');