• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinnacle XMT Polishing Pad Cleaner / Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle XMT Polishing Pad Cleaner / Conditioner

Bouncing around the various detailing sites putting together my spring shopping list, I found this stuff.

I know there is an endless debate on spritzing the pads, has anyone used this stuff?

Shop Pinnacle Car Care Products for Pinnacle car wax, polishes, cleaners, microfiber products, detailing tools, & how to tips.

Re: Pinnacle XMT Polishing Pad Cleaner / Conditioner

I have used it. I think they are exaggerating a bit. If you use enough polish, and carefully smear it around well, you don't really need to moisten the pad. You could use distilled water, or instant detailer to moisten up the pad. Whatever you do, if you put too much liquid on the pad, it WILL fling everywhere, so use it sparingly.

Comment

I have a bottle and usually use it, but there are other ways to acheive the same thing...spritz of water, spritz of instant detailer...

Comment

Originally posted by HCAD View Post
        I have a bottle and usually use it, but there are other ways to acheive the same thing...spritz of water, spritz of instant detailer...
        Yes, like M34.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

The G110 kit I bought from AutoGeek.net came with that stuff. I usually just use it to clean my LC pads. To prime my pads I just use a quick spritz of Last Touch.
          www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');