• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Care / Personal Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Care / Personal Care

Simply put, for those of you that categorize yourselves as "car crazy" and go to extreme lengths to take care of your cars, do you also devote that much or close to that much care to yourselves? i.e. instead of using a cheap and readily available product, we mostly opt for Meguiar's and other high end products...Do you do the same for your personal hygiene etc?
    Nevermind salon stuff, pass on the Megs. The way my car looks is more important than the way I look.
    45.07%
    I take just as much care of myself as I do with my car. Both are of equal importance to me.
    54.93%

Re: Car Care / Personal Care

Funny thing is, I know many people who don't mind racking up a huge ADS or Meguiar's Direct bill but think it's insane to pay $6.99 for high end gel, which is probably healthier for your hair. Just thought this would be a curious poll. Enjoy

Comment

I opted for the first option. I figure as long as I shower once a day and don't look weird, I'm cool.
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

As long as that Ciera is shiny

Comment

You have to be styling and profiling when you ride looks good. lol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

I have a fondness for pedicures, but otherwise could care less. Everyone at work makes fun of my "uniform" - winter - khakis, fleece, and turtle neck Summer - sweater set and khakis.....

They can make all the fun they want....but my car makes theirs look like junkers

Comment

A detailed car is a reflection of YOU (no pun intended). why wouldn't you take an equal amount of care when it comes to yourself?
              -----

Comment

The only great lengths I go to for myself happens in the gym.
                Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
                Houston Area Mobile Detailing
                www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

Have you seen the crowds at the Berrett Jackson auctions and most car shows? I'd say car care comes before personal care for the most part.

Comment

If using Gillette and such is "high-end," then I guess I'm in. I mean, I won't use generic stuff.

Comment

This poll *****......seemed good in theory..

Comment

My wife often tells me that I take better care of our cars than I do myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Majeika:417503
                          A detailed car is a reflection of YOU (no pun intended). why wouldn't you take an equal amount of care when it comes to yourself?
                          Preach!!
                          --
                          Frank Kecseti
                          Detailing Hobbyist

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');