• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 BMW 750IL with upgraded factory/dealer installed halogram options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 BMW 750IL with upgraded factory/dealer installed halogram options

Ok now, what your about to see is either enough to make a grown man cry or make you nauseous or sick. One of my past customers that I had not seen in a while had just taken delivery of a brand new 2011 BMW 750IL. This is BMW's flagship vehicle, their "King of the Road" in a brand new color for this series called Carbon Black Metallic. My customer expressed his deep concern with the overall paint condition and severe halograming that he noticed on his new vehicle after his first wash. Also visible were extreme circular scratches and RDS's all over the vehicle, especially the tops and the top 1/4 of all the panels.

After inspecting this executive office on wheels, only one thing that came to my mind....another butcher/hack job .....nice cover up with some glaze for the new owner and out she goes.......It sure would be nice if they took more pride and better care of such fine automobiles....

Here are a couple of before photo's and some short Youtube videos that I did...

The picture below looks like ghost flames...lol.....nice job whoever this signature belongs to, did you really not see this when you finished buffing?

YouTube - 2011 BMW 750il recieves an Innovative Detailing paint correc

YouTube - 2011 BMW 750il Innovative Detailing paint correction part 2

Thanks for viewing my thread........
    David M. Sylican
    Innovative Detailing
    Headlight Lens Restoral
    Detailing Caddy
    Join us on Facebook

Re: 2011 BMW 750IL with upgraded factory/dealer installed halogram options

David, What a fantastic transformation. The shine, gloss, reflections are off the charts. Great work. I bet the owner was thrilled.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Fantastic turn around David.
      Tracy
      765-413-7547
      Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

That BMW looks fantastic! It's a shame it had to be done to begin with though but at least it's done right this time.
        Matt

Comment

That's amazing a car like that would come from the dealer like that. Great work!

Carbon Black Metallic? Looked like it had a lot of blue in it, too!
          www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Good job. What a shame that they would present such a nice/expensive car in such a manner. Shame, shame.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');