• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Meguiar's Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to forward this to our New Products Manager, as I too think it's a great idea. Actually, we do have Calenders from time to time, I think I've seen a new one floating around the office for this year, I'm just not sure how they are distributed?

That said, any literature Meguiar's puts is of a professional quality, (look at our Catalogs), and presented in a professional and tasteful manner. Let's keep this in mind when making suggestions for the layout as this is a family friendly website.

Thanks!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I skipped through the posts, so someone might have mentioned this already.

In addition to profiling one of the Meguiar's products, or product lines, per month, how about adding some text along with the photo.

I'm thinking something along the line of tips, tricks, examples of product usage, etc., instead of, or in addition to the regular marketing blurb.

I think this would go a long way in not only educating the average consumer, but also bring in some converts as well.

I know that one of the big reasons I am a Meguiar's user is this forum. The ability to receive real answers, suggestions, etc. and not just a variety of miscellaneous opinions, as is with other detailing forums, is a big plus in my book. Providing some of this 'education' in the calendar would be great for the public.

I could also see calendars being made for the different lines and markets (consumer, professional, marine, etc.).

Comment

I suggest making the size of calender like 6" X 4", so that we can put on our office desks, or making the calendar size like, 14" X 14", so that we can hang it on the wall such as garage and etc.

Comment

I would still buy one even though it is almost June
          Last edited by 99saturnsc1; May 25, 2005, 09:03 PM.
          Scott Neth
          Meguiars-There is NO other-
          http://www.godwriter.net

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');