• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little White Dots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little White Dots?

When polishing with M105 I am getting slight dusting/sling on adjacent areas.Can I just polish over this or should it be cleaned off with QD?
    Would save alot of time as I am currently making sure next area is clean of all product before starting again, Thanks Guy.
    Guy
    01 Mustang GT

Re: Little White Dots?

If your getting splatter, just wipe as the whole car should be already cleaned and dried.

Comment

Re: Little White Dots?

Just splatter, you'll notice it on windows, surround trim areas. To limit this, after you place the compound on your CLEAN pad, rub the pad across the area (2x2) that you plan to work on to spread the compound thinly and evenly across the area to limit the splatter when your PC is working at 6. The after the compound is broken down and almost non-existent take a clean microfiber and clean the area and surrounding areas.

Try to be careful of splatter around convertible tops, jeep covers, etc
      Edmonton, AB
      Cars * Trucks * SUV's * Motorcycles * Semi's * RV's

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');