• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Leno and Meguiars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno and Meguiars

Like him or not he has one heck of a car collection. On his website jaylenosgrage.com he has been talking about his home garage and I couldn' help but notice that the only thing on his shelf at his house was Meguiars consumer line products.

Is he a paid endorser or does he just enjoy the products?

Link to full video ---->http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/segmen...otal-makeover/
    Dilution Chart

Re: Jay Leno and Meguiars

Jay Leno's Garage features Meguiars Part I

Jay Leno's Garage features Meguiars Part II

Comment

Must be nice having the money to do all that stuff, no expense spared....

Comment

Originally posted by harshest View Post
        Like him or not he has one heck of a car collection. On his website jaylenosgrage.com he has been talking about his home garage and I couldn't help but notice that the only thing on his shelf at his house was Meguiars consumer line products.
        Is he a paid endorser or does he just enjoy the products?
        Jay is one heck of a collector and he knows his stuff !!!! I have been to his collection many times and it is beautiful.

Jay is not a paid endorser, he simply enjoys our products / results and relationship with Barry and the brand

In additon to those listed above, we have done several more videos you can find on his site...and I might add it was at no charge
        Mike Pennington
        Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
        Meguiar's, Inc.
        800-854-8073
        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');