• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new gold class plus carnauba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gold class plus carnauba

I just applied new gold class plus w carnauba and after first rain and wash feels very smooth still.Can anyone attest to the longevity of this new formula?I have used the old gold class and although it looks great on my black car the wax just did not last very long.I was thinking of applying a second coat of the new gold class but is this better than if I top the first coat with 26 yellow wax? another of my favorites

Re: new gold class plus carnauba

I have seen two months from it so far and it is still beading. Applying a second coat of GC+ would do a great job of ensuring even coverage but is not totally necessary.
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Re: new gold class plus carnauba

I still had beading after 2 weeks and rain off and on. I love this wax even though it is a little hard to wash off my pads.( loaded with oils).
      I would use this as the last step because of the polishing oils in it. It shines like a jewel!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');