• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marks on my ceiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marks on my ceiling

My mom bought a huge cabinet, long story short, she used my car because she was too lazy and freaked out to use her own (cause the inside is nasty), she puts cabinet in my car, now my ceiling is weird. Here are some pics

Do you guys know how to fix this?
    Toyota Corolla S ZZE136L
    After using UC, UP, and UW... I'm not happy with smooth as glass.
    Smooth as Glass is an old standard, the new standard for paint texture is Meguiar's Ultimate Quality...

Re: Marks on my ceiling

Is it a dirt mark, or the fabric is bunched up?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Is it a dirt mark, or the fabric is bunched up?
      Just fabric bunched up I guess, But I tried running a mf towel over it a couple times but it won't go down.
      Toyota Corolla S ZZE136L
      Smooth as Glass is an old standard, the new standard for paint texture is Meguiar's Ultimate Quality...

Comment

Try a slightly damp, microfiber to fluff it out.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

And JA means a very slightly dampened microfiber (I believe) so as not to loosen up the adhesive that holds the fabric of the headliner to the underlayment (ususally a thin layer of foam.) But just enough to unbunch the fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by agp56 View Post
            And JA means a very slightly dampened microfiber (I believe) so as not to loosen up the adhesive that holds the fabric of the headliner to the underlayment (ususally a thin layer of foam.) But just enough to unbunch the fabric.
            That is it exactly.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

I got the big streaks gone, but it has a little left over from the aftermath of the passing of the wet mf. You can't notice it if you're not looking up and actually examining it, but will those aftermath marks go away by themselves when they dry?

If not I assume I need to run them over with a dry mf towel
              Toyota Corolla S ZZE136L

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');