• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post any events to attend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post any events to attend

Always looking for new places o go to. Mostly on the east coast but we are going to SEMA in 2004
    http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

There is a new event that was started about two years ago. It is called Mustangweek, and each year it has gotten bigger and more organized. Last year at the annual Myrtle Beach, South Carolina event, which occurred in July, there was over 300 cars on display at the Mall parking lot where the car show was held. This year, there is going to be registration at the car show event because even more cars and people are expecting to show up. I think it would be great if the folks who organized this event could get some more companies to come by and show their products, especially Meguires! Maybe you could bring the Big Rig and make a 'surprise' appearance.
    Welcome to the Ultimate Ford Mustang Event, held annually in sunny Myrtle Beach, SC! This event is the perfect opportunity for Mustang lovers to celebrate this iconic American muscle car.
    1996 Mustang Cobra. Laser Red Clearcoat Metallic

Comment

I'll be at SEMA too.
      Later,
      Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
      Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Pittsburgh Cruises

"Iceburgh"....no mistaking that spelling...January in Pittsburgh!
        Check out www.gpmc.org (Greater Pittsburgh Mustang Club) and go to the events page.
        We've got car cruises two Fridays per month at Waterworks Mall starting in May. C'mon out! Other events as well...details are posted as they become available.

Now, Mike...
        How can our club get a Meguiar's Detailing seminar scheduled in the 'burgh??

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');