• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a new Mitsubishi Nativa need help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a new Mitsubishi Nativa need help???

I just bought a brand new mitsu nativa or montero sports as you guys in the USA know it.
    The thing is that the interior is beige and the plastic mouldings on the doors are beige is there any product out there that i can buy like a clear tape to protect them?? i have kids and you guys know how kids are...
    here are some pics...
    thanks guys!

Re: Just bought a new Mitsubishi Nativa need help???

Best thing I can suggest is regular cleaning and maintain it with a nice interior dressing. Spending just a few minutes every other weekend will keep the kids "creativity" within control.

Since kids hate to clean, try to enlist them to help you keep the doors and trim treated with whatever international Meg's product you have there.
    Eddie
    1995 Plymouth Neon Sport Coupe - Nitro Yellowgreen
    1998 Plymouth Neon ACR sedan - Bright Platinum
    2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 - Silver Frost
    Red Bull and vodka tastes worse than gasoline.

Comment

I am not aware of anything either. Regular maintenance will be the key.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

There is the plastic that moving companies use to put on carpets to protect them. Should be available at a big hardware store, or online. Wont be pretty, but if its what you want.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I'm gonna go with regular maint. and by the way...I wish we got those in the US...I love the Montero's and not going to lie am a Mitsubishi Fanboy(not Evo)..wish they kept making the Pajero instead of all these girly "crossovers"

Comment

hi guys,,,,
            I too have a Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2001 and needed the code after getting a new batt. I called the 1800 # in the owner manual, the lady was really nice, and said that because I had tried too many codes loud beep, I needed to turn the key to the ACC for 90 min to reset so it will say code again. I needed to call her back after I pulled the radio out and got the serial # and model # off,
            thanks for sharing,,,,
            jimmy

Comment

I have a 2007 black Mitsubishi Outlander. I like it alot. It;s great in the snow. Just washed it yesterday and got off all the salt. Needs alot of attention to keep it nice. But I have all the products and a PC. Plus, I recieved for Christmas a Flex. Can't wait to try it.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');