• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable 7424 XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter Cable 7424 XP

Can anyone suggest as to where to order this unit for us who are on 220-230volts current?

Maybe UK or some other country I guess?!

Any link for online purchase would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Re: Porter Cable 7424 XP

.. also is the G-100 same as the 7424 XP?

Comment

Anyone?!

Comment

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.ne...-polisher.html

Here you go!
        Marc
        First Impressions Detailing
        2019 Audi S5 Sportback - Riviera Blue
        2018 Audi RS5 - Glacier White Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by myaeger18 View Post
          That is the standard US 115 volt tool. Won't work in Europe or Australia where the OP is located.

Comment

Originally posted by boiler7904 View Post
            That is the standard US 115 volt tool. Won't work in Europe or Australia where the OP is located.

Correct, I'm looking for the one to operate on 230V.

Any thoughts?!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Have you tried:
                carcareproducts.com.au
                waxit.com.au

Also, you can get a G220 from Meguiars Australia, which is very similar to a PC.
                Originally posted by Blueline
                I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                  Have you tried:
                  carcareproducts.com.au
                  waxit.com.au

Also, you can get a G220 from Meguiars Australia, which is very similar to a PC.

Thanks mate.

I must be blind as I don't see G220 on the sites you listed.

Ta

Comment

They don't sell the G220. I think they MAY sell the PC though - not sure. I know they sell other brands of DA's.

If you want the G220, go to meguiars.com.au or more specifically:

Or if you're in Sydney, you can pop into the Meguiars / MotorActive HQ in Silverwater.
                    Originally posted by Blueline
                    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

"220 VOLT PORTER CABLE 7424XP: Regrettably, the Porter Cable 7424XP is not available in a 220V version for use outside of North America. However, this machine works very well using a 110V to 120V transformer or a 1000 watt or larger 12V DC power inverter."

Source: http://portercable7424.net/

Comment

Got it, thanks!

The official site for Meguiar's Australia, the trusted experts in care care since 1901. Find all of your favorite Meguiar's products, plus tips and how-to videos.

Comment

It seems that Porter Cable 7424 is very similar to G110. Correct?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');