• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bissel Little Green Machine Pro Heat questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bissel Little Green Machine Pro Heat questions?

hey guys, i just bought one tonight, and im wondering how to go about adding the APC+ to it for a correct ratio of APC+ to water. Do i add APC+ concentrate or a pre diluted mix or what. im confused on this and need to know so i can use it tomorrow
    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Re: Bissel Little Green Machine Pro Heat questions?

anyone????? i need to use this today and i want to know how to properly mix the APC+ with the water, do i use APC concentrate to the machiones line, or do i use pre diluted APC or what?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Zach Hall

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
      anyone????? i need to use this today and i want to know how to properly mix the APC+ with the water, do i use APC concentrate to the machiones line, or do i use pre diluted APC or what?!?!?!?!?!?!
      Hi Zach, here is what my bottle of APC+ says on it: General cleaning (cold water extractors) 20:1, (hot water extractors) 64:1.

So I think you could probably start with something in between, like 40:1 or since it uses hot water but isn't a true hot water extractor. Then make adjustments from there.

Comment

When I had the LGM what I did was just have APC in my sprayer diluted as always (10:1 or 4:1) and I just put on the LGM water without any solution. Spray APC and use heated water and clean away

Comment

I use warm water with some APC from the dilluted bottle. Also for heavy stains I just spray some APC, use a brush and work it in and finally use the LGM on it.

Comment

If you look at the back side of the tank, you should see 2 fill lines- one for detergent- your APC+, and one for the full mark. I just fill with APC+ to the first line and add (hot) water to the full line.

Comment

BLGM was a waste for me .... Clogged, after the second time and the sprayer stopped working. Returned it back to WallyMart and bought a Mytee Lite II.
              Heats the water to 200 degrees in two minutes and the vac has good ****.
              regardless you still need to apply APC directly to pretreat your stains, agitate with a brush then extract

Comment

The LGM for me has been wonderful, its extracted 90% of the water and has worked well on the van im doing. Also, i dont have 800 dollars, nor do i need an 800 dollar extractor.
                Zach Hall

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');