• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bissel LGM on cloth seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bissel LGM on cloth seats?

Hey guys, so ive been using APC+ mixed @ 4:1 for pre treating the carpet, then agitating, using LGM to spray hot solution, re agitating and extracting. Is it ok to use the same process on cloth dodge caravan seats? Is it a bad thing if they end up getting to wet?
    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Re: Bissel LGM on cloth seats?

I use pretty much the same process on carpets, however, I always follow up with my wet/dry vac to make sure I get out as much water as possible. Now regarding the seats I dont see much trouble as long as you are making sure not to saturate the seat its okay to make several passes.

Personally I like to do cloth seats by hand, I believe Nappers has a post up where he did a neon by hand and thats the process I go by. This allows me to be safe and not use to much water. Though this takes much longer. Thankfully I dont have to do many cloth seats

Edit: I normally tell the people to crack their windows at night incase the floors or seats are still a bit damp so they have ventillation to dry overnight.

Comment

Re: Bissel LGM on cloth seats?

ok so i dont want to saurate and soak the seats. gotcha
      Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
      1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
      1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');