• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Tech Wax

I have been a pleased user of Zaino for 2 years. A fellow Corvette owner asked me to try NXT Tech Wax. I put a coat on the hood of my Black 1982 Corvette. After wiping it off with ease I could not believe how much deeper the color was. You definitely have a new customer. Thank you for engineering a great new product.
    Robert

There is no doubt NXT makes black look awesome! I would have to agree this is the best wax that I have ever used and one of the top Meguiars products.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Another vote for NXT - the best i have used on my black GT.

Comment

best megs wax i have ever used .

Comment

Now that I've gotten a few coats of NXT on my car the benefits are becomming even more evident. The last few weeks the temps were edging towards 100 almost and it shows no signs of weakening. I guess the real test will come around June, but normal wax never lasted more than maybe a few days in that.

The best part right now though, the anti static effects. I park next to a pine tree which right now for the past few weeks has been trying to pollenate my car (and believe me the clay bar has been getting used). I can come out after a few days of not driving it and once I get up to 40 or so 90% of it just comes off. And I've convinced myself that the .25 coefficient of drag is the only thing preventing the other 10% from comming off in areas with low air flow over them.
          Later,
          Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
          Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

I did my car for the second time with NXT and it looks better than ever. I think the color [black] looks deeper and more clear.
            Just gets better.

Comment

Ok absolutely amazing. The other day it was about 90 outside and my car had been sitting in the sun. I took my infared thermometer to it for the heck of it and the paint was about 170 degrees! Well I washed the car later that night, the water still beaded right up, the heat had hardly phased it at all, and this was a few week old application. In the past the summers always did regular wax in, even #26 couldn't hold up to the hottest of days so I'm hoping this will be the ticket. Still, very impressive.
              Later,
              Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
              Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');