• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subaru WRX Wagon - Java Black Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru WRX Wagon - Java Black Pearl

This is my friends car, a 2004 java black pearl WRX wagon. We cleaned it using dawn to strip the wax, cleaned the wheels with APC, the polished the whole car with M105 and an orange lake county pad. We were going to follow up with 205 but ran out of time so we are saving that for sometime later this summer. We are aware of the haze but it is still much better than it was. We were going to do a photo shoot but it was pouring rain when we got done so it will have to wait.
    Pictures general condition of the car before:

Claying

Some side by sides:

Before:

After:

And some after:

Re: Subaru WRX Wagon - Java Black Pearl

Nice!! Clay looks brutal, man.
    I just did my car yesterday and I had clayed a month ago and the hood felt like sandpaper. Pollen and pesticide overspray. My white clay is now orange.
    Anyway - good job on that black!
    Composers shouldn't think too much, it interferes with their plagiarism. -- Howard Dietz

Comment

Very good job there, congrats!

That clay looks very dirty, but again after clay-ing my car the clay was even worse.

Comment

Great work, Huge improvement. Way to go.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');