• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet cleaning question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carpet cleaning question

Originally posted by gazingforth View Post
    It really depends on what kind of carpet you're working with. I checked out some carpet tips on the Empire Carpet website. I'm sure that might be able to help out.

i totally agree with you!!!
    actually no matter how dirty is your rug or carpet. It depends upon on the materials composed of your rug or carpet before applying any kinds of cleaning agents or carpet cleaner as long as necessary not to ruin your precious carpet.
    rug wash
    area rug cleaning nyc

Comment

I've been working getting my car back together and looking good since June. The last big step was to have the interior shampooed . This car is a '93 Camry and has been a great car. The interior was bad, the seats, carpet, tranny hump were all messed up. A combo of coffee, dog puke, coke, and whatever else ended up on there in the last almost 20 yrs. Today, it looks like a different car. The carpet is clean, gone are the coffee, dog puke, coke and unknown stains. I had it done at my local car wash where they know me and wont screw me. It cost me $30 for it, they give me good deals. Not sure what he used, but it was done by hand with a brush.

Comment

Originally posted by zbestwun2001 View Post
        I've been working getting my car back together and looking good since June. The last big step was to have the interior shampooed . This car is a '93 Camry and has been a great car. The interior was bad, the seats, carpet, tranny hump were all messed up. A combo of coffee, dog puke, coke, and whatever else ended up on there in the last almost 20 yrs. Today, it looks like a different car. The carpet is clean, gone are the coffee, dog puke, coke and unknown stains. I had it done at my local car wash where they know me and wont screw me. It cost me $30 for it, they give me good deals. Not sure what he used, but it was done by hand with a brush.

i heard also that shampoos for carpet do also a great job, but used only shampoos that it mild. As far as i know many used shampoos for carpet and they are not satisfied with it actually there are lots of options to have!
        carpet cleaning in nyc
        carpet cleaning new york

Comment

yeah.. I also agree! but be sure the materials like the cleaning agent that you are going to apply in your carpet is good. so that it has a good result!
          carpet repair ny
          carpet repair nyc

Comment

i just bought my carpet last week. I am worried what if someday it changes its beauty or it may become ugly. How can I maintain its beauty.Any tips?

rug cleaners nyc
            rug cleaning ny

Comment

Is there anything that can clean my rug without ruining its beauty? It has lots of stain and I can't remove it.What should I do?

rug cleaners nyc
              rug cleaning ny

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');