• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bee repellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee repellent

First off, You guys have AWESOME products !

The only issure I have is that the bees seem to be attracted to the fragrance of the Ultimate Detailer and Ultimate Quick Wax.
    I have a white car and started using both products on it. Almost immediately, I noticed the little yellow bee poop showing up on the car.
    (could be that they are just attracted to the beautiful shine) I got so tired of having to constantly clean it off that I stopped using your products to see if the bees stay away. 3 weeks now and no bee poop.

I know that you guys purposely put the fragrance in to make it more appealing for the guy who is applying it, but maybe it would be better if it had a repellent or no fragrance at all.

Re: Bee repellent

Every time I get out my jar of NXT Metal Polish, 2 or 3 honey bees buzz around my head, especially while I'm using it. I'm considering charging a "Bee Fee" for Exhaust Polish service.
    Mark

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');