• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

applicator pad tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applicator pad tear

Hi folks I have a question about the foam applicator pad. Is it still safe to use if there is a slight tear in the middle or will it cause scratches in the paint? It is one of the purple foam pads that comes with the NXT 2.0 tech wax.

Re: applicator pad tear

It won't scratch the paint. I have a few that have small tears in the middle from emblems and such. I have not experienced any problems with them torn a little in the middle.
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem. If you are unsure, you can always relegate it to applying tire dressing or interior protectant.
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

Comment

I don't see it being a problem, the middle of the pads appear to be made with the same material as the outer surface.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');