• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's All Season Dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's All Season Dressing

I do not mind dressing my wheel well every other washes. However, it would be nice to extend this time of not dressing it.

Comment

Besides tires and wheel wells. Great on exterior trim also.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Bringing this one back from the dead...

Does ASD dry to the touch?
        2010 Volkswagen GTI.
        United Gray | 2 Door | 18s | DSG

Like me on Facebook.

Comment

Not like Ultimate Protectant. I wouldnt want ASD on interior pieces, other than along the floor, if that is what you mean.

On the outside, I have had good success if I apply, let sit, then wipe off excess.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

i must be doing something wrong becuase ASD hasnt worked for me on 4 different sets of tires! it just soaks it up and goes to satin.... definately nothing close to the WET LOOK
            whats the magic sauce guys?!?!?!? Im cleaning with APC and SuDegreaser and still nothing

Comment

Originally posted by fredcandetail View Post
              i must be doing something wrong becuase ASD hasnt worked for me on 4 different sets of tires! it just soaks it up and goes to satin.... definately nothing close to the WET LOOK
              whats the magic sauce guys?!?!?!? Im cleaning with APC and SuDegreaser and still nothing
              Not sure whats going on.

Could be four sets of naturally dry tires or a bad gallon.

Keep in mind though it wont be as glossy as any of the spray & aerosol consumer line dressings.
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Wouldnt say it looks wet when I have used it.
                2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by fredcandetail View Post
                  I just detailed a 2003 Jeep Liberty on Monday and I swear the tires had never been dressed in any way. They were super dry(took forever to clean them) and after applying 4 coats of ASD they finally looked some what shiny(the tires were just sucking up the ASD). I did do a light wipe down with some Hot Shine just to give it a tad more shine.

Comment

The surfaces definitely need to be clean and dry to get the best results from ASD. I wasn't super impressed with it when I first tried it, but I really changed my mind when I started making a conscious effort to clean the trim before I applied it. It works great and lasts a few weeks.

I haven't tried it on tires yet, still using Endurance gel.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');