• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is this stuff available in stores yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foris let me know when you will be at the church agan i will come by there and checkout your setup.I to am wanting to do some weekend detailing.
    2001 ws6 Trans am
    (Blackbird edition #19)
    433rwhp
    409rwt

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      Hi all,

NXT products should be showing up everywhere starting now...

I heard the sunbelt states will be receiving shipments first and then it will filter outwards.

(I got mine! )

Mike
      Went to my local Kragen and Wal-Mart and I couldn't find it. The Kragen people told me that they would get a new shipment today, so maybe they're just getting it now.

Comment

Let's hope so...

I see a lot of threads where people are waiting and looking for the products to arrive in their area stores...

It's hard to say because once it leaves our docks it's kind of out of our control....

Keep looking!

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

the walmart by my house soldout of its nxt supply in less then a week.they have some 23.5x40inch microfiber towels for 7 bucks they should be great for drying.
          2001 ws6 Trans am
          (Blackbird edition #19)
          433rwhp
          409rwt

Comment

Went to my local Pep-Boys and nothing. I will check Kragen again tonight......

Just checked and still nothing.
            Last edited by Corbon91; Feb 6, 2004, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Finally got the wash.I checked walmart daily it was on the self today i also got the protectant.I picked up some claymagic there clearing out for 7bucks i figured i would try it.
              2001 ws6 Trans am
              (Blackbird edition #19)
              433rwhp
              409rwt

Comment

I picked up the NXT wax, Protectant, and QD Tuesday at our Advance Auto parts. It was the last bottle of each they had. I asked the guy at the counter if they sold alot. He said they just put it on the shelf that morning and now its all gone. He didnt know for sure how much they got because the guy who does the ordering was worried about it not selling. Seems like it sold good to me. I just wish they would get the carwash in.
                Semper Fi!!!!!!!
                2004 F-150 Dark Shadow Grey Metallic

Comment

Advanced Auto in Rochester, NY has NXT products. No NXT car wash or Metal polysh (for obvious reasons).

Henrietta: Has one bottle of Protectant and spray wax.
                  Webster: Two each of Protectant and One bottle of NXT wax.

Salesperson at Henrietta store told me wash is not on the planogram or order lost, but to keep checking back.

Eric

Edit: Advanced auto also has on the ColorX.
                  Last edited by Teak; Feb 8, 2004, 02:44 AM.
                  Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Is the metal polish out yet?I thougt i had all the products.well it will give me a reason to go back to my favorite place detailing products.lol
                    2001 ws6 Trans am
                    (Blackbird edition #19)
                    433rwhp
                    409rwt

Comment

Originally posted by J SOLO
                      Is the metal polish out yet?I thougt i had all the products.well it will give me a reason to go back to my favorite place detailing products.lol
                      Projected release date is April 2004.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

wal mart in watertown has the nxt car wash ,,advanced auto parts in water town has the nxt tech wax and the protectent ,,couldnt find all metal polish or spray wax anywhere

Comment

how far is rochester ny from salmon run mall im sorry i dont kno w my way around those parts

Comment

Originally posted by mopar
                            how far is rochester ny from salmon run mall im sorry i dont kno w my way around those parts
                            Mopar,
                            From you location, Rochester is about 3.0 hrs. From Watertown, 2.5hrs, but you are further away and have the boarder to deal with. Try the Syracuse or Oswego county area stores, as those are about 1.25 to 1.5 hrs away. If you want directions, let me know.

Did you go to Arsenal St, store? Or did you call?
                            As the first store I went to the salesperson was stocking the shelves and put both the protectant and spray booster wax in the same spot. Good catch on my part, or someone my have ended up with spray wax on the dash or tires.

Now this is dedication.

Thanks for the info about wal-mart, I will have to check the stores again.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

ahah i never thought about that they look exactly the same eh but i got the protecent autozone only had the wax and protectent i ask the guy there if he knew when they would be getting spray wax or if he knew of anywhere else that had it he had no clue in walmart the wash wasnt on the main shelves it was up top with extra stock had to really look to find it directions to syracuse would be very helpful thanks in advance

Comment

Mopar, check your PM's again.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');