• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White residue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White residue

I asked a while ago to see if meguiars has a product to be used on black cars that dries clear. If there was a reply I can't find it or else I cannot navigate this site. Appreciate some help HELP !!!
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Jul 18, 2010, 12:19 PM. Reason: No hyperlinks or e-mails before 30 posts

Re: White residue

Originally posted by ron knabb View Post
    I asked a while ago to see if meguiars has a product to be used on black cars that dries clear. If there was a reply I can't find it or else I cannot navigate this site. Appreciate some help HELP !!!
    Ron,

Help us out by adding just a bit more information.

Title - "White Residue" What are you asking?

"A product to be used on black cars that dries clear." Are you refering to an exterior or interior product?
    BobbyG

Comment

Originally posted by ron knabb View Post
      Ron, this is a link to your first post ... http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...509#post415509

Doesn't look like you got a lot of answers. Maybe try rephrasing the question and adding a little more detail of what you're looking for.

Comment

26. But cleanup can be kept to a minimum if you simply avoid running the pad back and forth over seams.
        Alex C.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');